The Sage shop floor data capture app displays standard operating procedures whilst also capturing actual production times and stock issued to works orders. This module gives front office users a real-time view of all work on the shop floor.
Solve your Manufacturing Challenges
It started with the industrial revolution and now UK manufacturing companies employ 2.7 million people, generating £392bn of product sales in 2018. Supporting this, manufacturing solutions such as Sage 200 Manufacturing allow modern UK manufacturers like you to:
- react to changing markets through dynamic adjustments to your production schedules
- drive down your production costs using real-time data captured on the shop floor
- have meaningful interactions with your customers using web-connected Sage 200 applications
Sage 200 Manufacturing gives you the ability to manage your business on the move. This is where the power of desktop meets the freedom of the cloud, providing real-time business insights and data integration whenever, and wherever you are. If you want to accelerate your digital transformation journey, integrating Sage 200 Manufacturing with Microsoft 365‘s (previously Office 365) powerful productivity suite, means that you can begin this journey at the heart of your business – helping you with real-time reporting, automating approvals and accessing customer insights directly from your inbox via Outlook integration.
Xperience has over 15 years’ experience implementing and designing Sage solutions for our 160+ strong Sage Manufacturing client base across the UK. With over 20 highly experienced and accredited, experts who have in-depth knowledge of Sage Manufacturing you can be assured that you are in safe hands.
Functionality to Meet Your Requirements
Designed for discrete and bespoke manufacturers, The Sage Manufacturing Suite builds on the core Sage 200 Financials to help you drive your business forward and make informed decisions.
- Supply chains can be updated in real-time ensuring inbound components which may be required for production, or finished goods due to be sent to your customers, can be quickly and efficiently processed
- Dynamic planning and scheduling ensure the right components are purchased on time and works orders are released to the shop floor based on available capacities
Sage 200cloud allows you to manage builds of the same product, as well as work towards individual customer requirements.
- For bespoke manufacturers – whether you start with a blank piece of paper or customise one of your standard products, Sage 200cloud will give you the control you need
- Capture time and materials consumed on the shop floor and additional costs such as time spent by fitting teams or the design office
- For discrete manufacturers – Bills of Materials detail the components (materials) and time needed for production, as well as sub-contract operations for when work needs to be done off-site
- Works orders bring all the associated production costs together so that you can gain a true picture production costs
Download the Sage 200 Manufacturing Brochure
Download the Sage 200 Manufacturing Brochure and see how Sage can help you take control of your manufacturing operation from planning right through to payment collection.
If any of these points sound familiar, it is time you reviewed your business systems.
- You estimate your production costs as your costing spreadsheets are not up-to-date
- You have to go down to the shop floor when a customer needs a delivery update
- You rely on one member of staff to manage purchasing
- You cannot gauge the impact on existing orders when a new orders is added
Expert Articles on Sage 200 and ERP
Sage 200 Client Testimonials
“With the integration we were able to eliminate the double-entry of customer information, which helped us clean up our data and make it reliable. We have already identified that 8% of our active customers were not entered on our old CRM, so were never marketed to. Altogether we reduced the time-consuming administration processes, saving around 40% time for every new record we setup.”
For Auger Torque, having a global collaborative team is hugely reducing the R&D time, getting the right product to market faster and stopping us wasting time. With the new optimised process the’re keeping momentum and getting the buy-in from everybody, ensuring all teams have insight into the design, replacing the linear process we had before. “
“That’s the true value of the cloud – you can avoid the issues of people working from home or remotely as long as they have access to a laptop, our cloud-based environment and Office 365 they can continue to be as productive as if they were in the office.”