Dynamics 365 Field Service allows you to:
- Empower your field service staff and improve your customer service
- Offers comprehensive service management functionality including service call processing and resource scheduling
- Add functionality to an existing ERP or CRM solution.
Dynamics 365 Field Service features and benefits
- Use connected data to detect and solve problems faster.
- Automate work orders/ jobs, scheduling, and dispatching.
- Optimise agent scheduling with route planning to increase the number of jobs that can be undertaken in a day and minimise unnecessary travel time.
- Reduce costs using predictive maintenance.
- Boost on-site efficiency by providing field service agents with mobile access to office data.
- Access work orders/jobs data offline available giving field service agents full access to information even when internet access is limited or unavailable.
- Share service asset history with field-based operatives, manage job tasks/steps take photographs and obtain on-site customer signatures.
- Personalise your service by understanding customer preferences and history.
- Provide customers with real-time field service agent location tracking and appointment reminders.
- Quickly and easily share quotes, contracts, and scheduling information.
- Allow customers to self-schedule appointments and monitor service with a customer portal.
See the Bigger Picture
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP functionality with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) applications into a single cloud solution to transform your business processes.
Therefore to experience a real difference it is important to embrace the complete Dynamics 365 Suite…
See how we helped businesses to drive efficiency with Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 Testimonials
“We chose Xperience because they have extensive expertise across cyber security, cloud and managed IT. What made them particularly attractive to us was their level of professionalism and integrity. They always bring the latest industry thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude. Most importantly, they have a wealth of experience working with the legal sector, so were able to bring that wisdom to bear when dealing with us.”
“With the integration we were able to eliminate the double-entry of customer information, which helped us clean up our data and make it reliable. We have already identified that 8% of our active customers were not entered on our old CRM, so were never marketed to. Altogether we reduced the time-consuming administration processes, saving around 40% time for every new record we setup.”