Empower your field service staff and improve your customer service with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service. Offering comprehensive service management functionality including service call processing and resource scheduling, it’s the ideal solution for organisations looking to add functionality to an existing ERP or CRM solution.
Empower field service agents
- Use connected data to detect and solve problems faster.
- Automate work orders/ jobs, scheduling, and dispatching.
- Optimise agent scheduling with route planning to increase the number of jobs that can be undertaken in a day and minimise unnecessary travel time.
- Reduce costs using predictive maintenance.
- Boost on-site efficiency by providing field service agents with mobile access to office data.
- Access work orders/jobs data offline available giving field service agents full access to information even when internet access is limited or unavailable.
- Share service asset history with field-based operatives, manage job tasks/steps take photographs and obtain on-site customer signatures.
- Personalise your service by understanding customer preferences and history.
- Provide customers with real-time field service agent location tracking and appointment reminders.
- Quickly and easily share quotes, contracts, and scheduling information.
- Allow customers to self-schedule appointments and monitor service with a customer portal.
See the Bigger Picture
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP functionality with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) applications into a single cloud solution to transform your business processes.
Therefore to experience a real difference it is important to embrace the complete Dynamics 365 Suite…
See how we helped businesses to drive efficiency with Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 Testimonials
“With the integration we were able to eliminate the double-entry of customer information, which helped us clean up our data and make it reliable. We have already identified that 8% of our active customers were not entered on our old CRM, so were never marketed to. Altogether we reduced the time-consuming administration processes, saving around 40% time for every new record we setup.”
“I remember at year end having to go home and work most of my weekend to make sure that we met the submission deadline. We were so busy focussing on our customers that we didn’t have time to do this as part of your day-to-day work. Now, with the new processes and technology, I can process our year end in 2-3 hrs in an evening. With Sage 200cloud our accounts now go directly to HMRC from Sage and we have cut year end processing times by 80-90%. “
For Auger Torque, having a global collaborative team is hugely reducing the R&D time, getting the right product to market faster and stopping us wasting time. With the new optimised process the’re keeping momentum and getting the buy-in from everybody, ensuring all teams have insight into the design, replacing the linear process we had before. “