Did you know Act Subscription allows integrations with more than 750 apps? Do you want mobile access to your Act data even when you’re offline? Do you want to boost your reporting capabilities?
With 30 years in the CRM space, Act is the leading contact management software. Alongside the core sales, marketing and customer service functionality, there is a vast number of Act! add-ons that extend its capabilities, making it even more powerful.
From reporting and e-marketing, to accounting integration and mobility, the sky is the limit when it comes to additional functionality. Here we explore the five most significant and cost effective Act add-ons to help you drive continuous success…
Act Link for Accounting
Using Act and Accounts but tired of constantly swapping between them? View all your customer financial information in one place by linking your Sage 50 Accounts* records with your Act! Contacts, eliminating the need to switch between screens. This Act addon allows you to:
- Link Companies and Contacts to records in Accounts at the push of a button saving you lots of time and effort
- Create new Customers in Sage 50 using the data held in Act!
- Create invoices and sales orders directly from the linked Act! record
Save time and remove the painstaking double entry. Explore Act Link for Accounting here.
Tired of sending emails that never get opened? Send eye-catching email campaigns from within Act. Available as a part of subscription, Act Emarketing allows you to:
- Easily create and customise professional-looking email templates
- Create simple webforms to capture leads from your website and more
- Analyse data from your email campaigns so you can get the right message, to the right people at the right time
Want to find out how Act Emarketing can benefit your business, contact us here.
Are you wasting time duplicating data entry in Act and your other business apps? The new Act Connect allows seamless integration with popular business applications, including email clients, survey tools, accounting software and payment solutions, allowing you to capture leads, contact details and more. This Act addon allows you to:
- Easily link your Act Premium with the apps of your choice
- Enrich your data for greater insight
- Remove the need to rekey information in separate systems
Don’t waste your time on manual entry — Find out how Act Connect can automate your workflow here.
Power BI for Act
Do you struggle to make your Act! data deliver value? Transform your Act spreadsheet style reports into easy to digest and visual graphs and charts for faster and smarter decision making. Integrated with Act, Power BI** will help you:
- Swap your manual reports with real time visual dashboards, accessible on any device
- Pick the insights and metrics that are most useful to you and your role, including sales pipelines reports, opportunities and customer insights
- Monitor your business health to easily identify cost savings and revenue generating opportunities
Gain valuable insights in seconds to monitor your business health in real time. Find out more about Power BI here.
No internet? No problem! Handheld Contact*** is a native mobile app allowing you to manage all your Contacts, Activities, Notes, Emails and Calendar entries, even when you’re offline. With this Act addon:
- All the key tasks you do in Act on your computer are just as simple in Handheld Contact
- Automatic syncing keeps data up to date, ensuring security and integrity
- Receive alerts on important meeting and events
Get offline access on your device anytime – explore Handheld Contact here.
To find out more about Act add-ons, please contact us.
* Sage Accounts version 21 and higher
**Power BI is a FREE tool, however there is a charge for setting up the integration with Act