Xperience the Difference…
We are more than an ‘Act Reseller’. We are:
- Award winning. We’ve received Act Business Partner Of The Year 12 times and are the current Act International Partner Of The Year
- Accredited. We are an Act Premier Trainer, recognised for our expertise in providing guidance and technical support implementing Act
- Personal. The services we offer are designed for all Act users, whether you are implementing Act for the first time or you are a seasoned user.
Explore our Act Services
Gain access to highly specialised talent, supporting Act Since 2001, from version 6.
- Act phone support line manned by a team of Act Certified Consultants
- Remote assistance facility allowing us to take control of your system, ensuring issues are ironed out quickly and efficiently.
- Onsite technical support to assist with system design, configuration and to customise Act to meet your individual needs
We are an Act Premier Trainer and we offer Act Training Courses to cater for different levels of experience, from beginners to Act administrators. Choose from:
- Basic training to help you familiarise yourself with the software
- Bespoke courses designed specifically to meet your exact business requirements
- Online and onsite courses to fit with your business needs
Get the most from Act and ensure smooth operation from day one. We offer:
- Configuration of your servers, workstations and remote users, ensuring everyone access the correct database, documents and templates
- Help with importing data
- Thorough testing to remedy any issues and make go live seamless
One size does not fit all, so let us help you make Act work the way you do.We:
- Review your requirements to make sure Act reflects your processes
- Help create new entities for Contacts, Groups and Companies to ensure Act matches your way of working
- Setup integration with third-party systems or Websites to enhance productivity
With you at every stage of your Act journey, right through to go live and beyond to ensure your Act software exactly meets your business needs. We:
- Take the time to understand your business and its requirements, expectations and objectives
- Provide help from the early on, including a thorough audit of your business systems and IT setup
- Help you avoid compatibility issues and ensure the correct versions of third party applications are in place
Are You Compatible with Act?
Before buying software it is important to check you have the right hardware to support it.
Check out our Act system requirements recommendations by following the link below.
Latest Act CRM News & Blogs
By Simon Fovargue on April 14, 2019
See how we helped businesses to drive efficiency with Act
“The biggest benefit of Xperience Support for me personally is that it’s freed me to get on with the running of the business. I used to be tied up with all manner of time-consuming IT tasks. Now, I simply ring the guys at Xperience and say: ‘I need this doing, can you do it?’ And I know I can just forget about it, it’s no longer my problem.”
“Act is good for our clients. It’s good for the company. It’s good for regulatory responsibilities. It does the job for financial services. As for Xperience their turnaround times are very impressive. If we’ve got a problem, they always respond to us quickly”.
“Act is proving invaluable when it comes to organising our customer details in one place. It’s so malleable – we had it customised to include the date of client appointment, the reference and the agency, the expert involved, the location they’re seeing them, the appointment date & time, and the fees for the expert and for us. We can instantly see everything in one place.”
Rapid Response Reporting