For organisations using Sage software the need may arise for adjustments to reports or layouts, and even the creation of new ones. With the right training this is something that can be performed in-house, however a day’s training rate for a single administrator can be cost prohibitive.
With this in mind we have designed two public Sage Report Designer Courses, basic and advanced, which are charged at a day delegate rate. The courses will provide Sage 50 and Sage 200 users with the skills required to use the Sage report designer effectively.
The first public Sage Report Designer Training Courses take place on 29th February and 1st March in Peterborough and 21st and 22nd March in London. The Sage Report Designer Courses are specifically designed to give Sage 50 and Sage 200 users Sage Report Designer help in order to efficiently modify standard reports and design new ones, completely from scratch.
Basic Course includes:
• Introduction to Sage Report Designer
• Amending existing reports
• Locating and Adding variables
• Saving reports
• Letters and layouts
Advanced Course includes:
• Creating new reports from scratch
• Introduction to the Join Editor
• Adding custom report criteria
• Using and changing the report/grouping sections
• How to apply whole report filters
• How to use and create expression fields
To find out more or to book a place on the Report Designer Training Course contact Xperience Group via email email@example.com