Backups from Xperience
Designed to be simple, flexible and reliable.
Data is the new oil. Today’s business rely heavily on the data that they store. Whether it’s operational, machine, or big data, businesses now need to drive their strategy based on this information. However, collecting and storing data is no longer enough and can pose a significant risk to the business if you do not have the appropriate systems and processes in place to retrieve and recover data. An event such as software failure, data corruption, or a human-caused event, such as a malicious attack (virus or malware) would have a large impact on profitability if data can’t be retrieved. And this is where reliable backups become indispensable.
Backup your Microsoft 365 with Xperience
Protect yourself from accidental deletion or security threats by backing up your Microsoft 365.
Microsoft 365 (formerly know has Office 365) has transformed how businesses think about and use cloud. It is a cloud-based productivity suite combining familiar Office applications with a range of collaboration tools to help your organisation improve productivity, remain agile and competitive. The Microsoft 365 suite enables employees to work at any time and from any place.
However, with remote working a necessity for most businesses and with a rise in cyberattacks, it has never been more important that companies take the right steps to protect their data.
At Xperience we have the appropriate systems and processes to retrieve and recover data. An event such as software failure, data corruption, or a human-caused event like accidental deletion, or a malicious attack (virus or malware) would have a large impact on profitability if data can’t be retrieved. And this is where reliable backups become indispensable.
Xperience’s Cloud Backup was made for this purpose. It will back up all of your Microsoft 365 data on Exchange, SharePoint, OneDrive, Microsoft Teams etc, ensuring your data is protected. Get in touch today for more information
- Reliable backups – Reliably back up any workload, achieve shorter backup times and reduce operational costs with unparalleled flexibility.
- 24/7 monitoring and reporting – Always stay connected and informed with real-time visibility into your backup, physical and virtual environments.
- Smart storage – Create fast backups from snapshots using hardware from nearly any of the world’s leading storage providers.
- Fast recovery – Lightning-fast restores for files, VMs, NAS and applications, ensuring low recovery time objectives (RTOs)
- Data reuse – Reuse your backup data to ensure security, compliance, recoverability, update with confidence, and make smarter decisions.
We’ve run a series of free webinars across cybersecurity and Office 365 to help you get the most from your IT Platforms, security, productivity, collaboration, and reporting tools.
Our experts are here to help
Learn more about our Cloud solutions and how we helped our customers.