Our experts make your journey easy
Sage Platinum Partner
You’re in safe hands. We’ve been recognised by Sage as a Platinum Partner for our commitment to delivering outstanding customer services.
Our Sage 50 consultants are experienced and certified, which makes us well placed to advise you on how to get the most from your investment.
Full Service Offering
From consultancy through to implementation, training and support – we offer a mix of services to help you get the most from your software investment.
Award-winning services from Xperience
Reliable. Personal. Proactive.
We are a Sage Platinum Partner, so you can be assured if anything goes wrong we will make sure you’re back up and running quickly, with minimal disruption. Benefit from:
- Centralised support portal to raise new support cases and manage your existing tickets
- Responsive helpdesk and emergency out of hours services
- Smart system that monitors tickets in real-time to help us act faster
Personalised. Thorough. Professional.
Financial information is both valuable and sensitive, therefore it is essential best practice is followed – which is why we offer comprehensive training to suit all your needs:
- Training suitable for all levels of experience and skill sets
- Pre-defined and bespoke courses for the different teams and individual roles
- On site and online training available for your convenience
Comprehensive. Integrated. Problem-solving.
With fully accredited project managers and a reputation for delivering projects on time and budget, we’ll ensure your Sage 50 is setup and rolled out correctly – from data migration to setting up ledgers and Charts of Accounts.
- Work with a dedicated project manager and stay on top of progress, deadlines and costs
- Rest assured thorough testing will be carried out before go live
- Benefit from user training and ‘Go Live’ support to get the best out of your new system
Custom. Trusted. Agile.
Out-of-the-box, Sage 50 offers a great deal of accounting functionality, however, if you have unique products and processes you may require a more ‘tailored’ fit.
- Work with certified and trusted Sage developers with years of experience developing software
- Enhance standard functionalities to save time and money and eliminate manual processes
- Maximise your software investment and allow your system to grow with you
Find out more about our Sage 50 Services
We offer a host of services to help get the most from your software, ensure you get a successful deployment and maximum value moving forward.
Latest Sage 50 News & Blogs
By Sylwia Lysakowska on October 1, 2020
Sage 50 Testimonials
“I use Sage for absolutely everything. For instance, stock is allocated and issued against jobs, instantly updating our Sage 50 Accounts. Invoices can be raised for all or parts of jobs, and then posted automatically to Sage using the stock that I’ve just booked in.”
Train Door Solutions
“Sage 50 and the cloud were actually brand new to us. We have used spreadsheets in the past, but felt that moving to the cloud could provide a more secure and future-proof option for the company to grow. Furthermore, our staff are always out and about delivering various events and training programmes, so accessibility was very important.”
Loan Market Association
Get in touch with our experts
Live chat or phone us
Talk to our experts now