Learn more about our Microsoft solutions and how we helped our customers.
Connect employees and encourage productivity, engagement, and collaboration.
Xperience can make collaboration easy through the use of Microsoft Teams, part of the Office 365 suite. It is a powerful hub for teamwork and brings together chat, video calling, files and apps into a shared workspace allowing your employees to work from any location and any device. Microsoft Teams is also fully integrated with many other Office 365 services, such as Skype, SharePoint, Exchange, and Yammer to make sure you can supercharge collaboration across your organisation.
Virtual Desktop Solutions
Virtual Desktop solutions are at the heart of today’s Modern Workplace as they provide businesses with access to high performance, highly scalable, cost effective, secure and feature rich desktop environments which drive collaboration and enable mobility, by providing access to your favourite applications and documents from anywhere, at any time and from any device.
Virtual Desktop Solution provide a consistent user experience through the adoption of centralised policies which reduce the risk of data loss, malware and human error whilst providing IT managers with web based centralised management, real time monitoring and patch management capabilities.
- Deploy Linux, Unix and Windows servers in seconds to meet specific demands
- Create a modern, unified workplace through the deployment of simplified cloud solutions
- Connect to your environment securely, at any time, from any device and any location
- Manage and monitor your server environment, backups, security updates, anti-virus/malware policies and logs through modern, intuitive web based systems.
- Reduce the operational costs associated with legacy dedicated hardware and benefit from the scalability, reliability, performance and consistent user experience that the cloud can provide.
- Elasticity provides your business with the flexibility to scale up or down in seconds whilst also ensuring that you have access to the latest software at no additional cost through monthly license reporting and software assurance.
Utilise and deploy industry leading software from Microsoft, Veeam, Sophos and Citrix and simply pay for what you need on a monthly basis, negating the need for traditional software purchases or annual product upgrades (through the use of software assurance).
Licensing and Compliance
Licensing and compliance requirements are becoming ever more complex and time consuming for traditional on-premise environments, so flexible licensing, reporting and billing is essential. Through strategic partnerships with Microsoft, Veeam, Citrix and Sophos, our customers have access to a range of flexible and scalable licensing schemes.
- Microsoft Qualified Multitenant Hoster (QMTH) – As an approved QMTH partner, our customers have the ability to deploy and utilise Office 365 Media on our cloud platforms, without the need for additional licensing (such as SPLA).
- Microsoft Service Provider Licensing Agreement (SPLA) – Under this scheme, service providers such as Xperience can license eligible Microsoft products such as Windows Server, Remote Desktop Services and Microsoft Exchange on a monthly basis. This highly flexible program provides businesses with access to the latest software, on a usage-based month-to-month basis.
- Microsoft License Mobility – Extend the value of your existing server application licenses by bringing them with you when you migrate to the cloud with Xperience. Eligible products including Microsoft SQL Server, Exchange, SharePoint, Skype for Business, System Centre and Dynamics 365 Server for Customer Service and Sales Applications.
- Cloud Services Provider (Various Suppliers) Schemes – Month-to-month licensing agreements based on monthly usage across a range of Microsoft, Veeam, Citrix, Proofpoint, Sophos products and services.
- Microsoft Open Programs – Open Value (OVS) and Open License (OLP) license agreements are a cost-effective way for small and midsize organisations to purchased and deploy the latest technology.
In recent years, the threat landscape has changed beyond recognition which has required businesses of all sizes to adopt a multi-layered security approach which pro-actively and dynamically responds to ever evolving threats. At Xperience, we provide our customers with access to the latest industry leading security solutions, from anti-virus, anti-spam, patch management, vulnerability scanning, real time monitoring to attack detection & mitigation through our unique Security as a Service product offering.
- Protect your business from malware, spam, application vulnerabilities, exploit attempts and phishing emails through the deployment of a comprehensive security suite.
- Prevent data leakage through complimentary products and features such as information protection and data loss prevention.
- Deploy and manage mobile devices, laptops, desktops and multi-factor authentication policies and configuration through a single pane of glass.
- Log, analyse and report on security events across your estate.