Go beyond traditional sales force automation to better understand customer needs, engage more effectively, and win more deals. Sell faster and smarter with embedded insights, nurture relationships, boost productivity and accelerate sales performance.
Use AI capabilities to track customer relationships and automate sales execution with contextual prompts that drive sales strategy.
Grow Your Business, Stay Focused and Win Faster
Remove manual and time-consuming processes to improve operational efficiency and boost productivity by streamlining processes. With Dynamics 365 for Sales you can:
- Improve win rate with a dynamic, event-driven sales process – transform leaky sales pipelines by making sure all leads are followed up and processes are automated. Increase accountability and visibility of lead to quote ratios.
- Automate manual quotation process – standardise and automate quoting to reduce length of sales cycle and release selling time back to staff.
- Customised dashboards and reporting tools – Increase pipeline visibility and forecasting accuracy to make actionable decisions on real data. Identify buying trends and drop-offs in product or customer sales. Remove siloed data sets by reducing or integrating systems and centralising data. Minimise overall costs and increase employee efficiency.
- Deliver a series of micro experiences that create true customer advocacy for your brand – improve the customer experience through more efficient management of the customer life-cycle, helping you drive more sales.
- Integrate with Linkedin – manage your Linkedin account within Dynamics 365. Manage day-to-day Linkedin activity, identify and build out your relationships with prospects and customers and keep your data up to date.
- Engage and collaborate around strategic deals – ensure that you have the best chance of closing.
- Increase business valuation – create a repeatable and scalable business model that increases Customer Lifetime Value (CLV).
- Increase campaign effectiveness – manage, track and measure campaign ROI driving decisions for future campaigns. Avoid scatter gun marketing by identifying and marketing to the right audience.
- Work anytime, anywhere from any device designed for the mobile world.
See the Bigger Picture
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP functionality with Microsoft 365 applications (formerly Office 365) into a single cloud solution to transform your business processes.
Therefore to experience a real difference it is important to embrace the complete Dynamics 365 Suite…
Latest Microsoft Dynamics 365 News and Blogs
By on February 8, 2021
See how our customers are growing their business with Microsoft Dynamics 365
“With Dynamics 365 for Field Service our engineers are able to complete all service steps electronically and, with instant access to stock levels and customer information they can complete maintenance tasks much faster and more accurately.”
“The information available is brilliant. It allowed us to understand the volume and type of support calls better than we did historically! With better visibility we are able to make better informed decisions about our products and services, in line with customer needs!”
“Essentially the three key benefits are: information, information and information! It isn’t data for data’s sake. Microsoft Dynamics delivers and organises salient and useable information to which everyone has access and which helps them to deliver more efficient and qualitatively better customer service.”
Belvoir fruit Farms