Dynamics 365 Marketing allows you to:
- Generate multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Nurture sales-ready leads
- Access a huge range of reports
- Align sales and marketing teams with planning and tracking tools that integrate with your existing apps and services.
What are the Dynamics 365 Marketing benefits?
- Deliver multi-channel campaigns featuring email marketing, web content, and events.
- Target matched audiences based on LinkedIn interactions using Dynamics 365 Connector for LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms.
- Personalise the buyer experience by customising customer journeys based on user engagement.
- Automate processes for enhanced engagement with prospects and customers.
- Use artificial intelligence (AI) to guide your business decisions and drive innovation.
- Gain insights through real-time data analysis.
- Prioritise leads using multiple lead scoring models.
- Build custom dashboards to analyse data
See the Bigger Picture
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP functionality with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) applications into a single cloud solution to transform your business processes.
Therefore to experience a real difference it is important to embrace the complete Dynamics 365 Suite…
Latest Dynamics 365 News and Blogs
Dynamics 365 Testimonials
“We chose Xperience because they have extensive expertise across cyber security, cloud and managed IT. What made them particularly attractive to us was their level of professionalism and integrity. They always bring the latest industry thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude. Most importantly, they have a wealth of experience working with the legal sector, so were able to bring that wisdom to bear when dealing with us.”
“With the integration we were able to eliminate the double-entry of customer information, which helped us clean up our data and make it reliable. We have already identified that 8% of our active customers were not entered on our old CRM, so were never marketed to. Altogether we reduced the time-consuming administration processes, saving around 40% time for every new record we setup.”