Generate multi-channel marketing campaigns, nurture sales-ready leads, access a huge range of reports, align sales and marketing teams with planning and tracking tools that integrate with your existing apps and services.
Boost lead generation, adapt quickly and make better decisions
- Deliver multi-channel campaigns featuring email marketing, web content, and events.
- Target matched audiences based on LinkedIn interactions using Dynamics 365 Connector for LinkedIn Lead Gen Forms.
- Personalise the buyer experience by customising customer journeys based on user engagement.
- Automate processes for enhanced engagement with prospects and customers.
- Use artificial intelligence (AI) to guide your business decisions and drive innovation.
- Gain insights through real-time data analysis.
- Prioritise leads using multiple lead scoring models.
- Build custom dashboards to analyse data
See the Bigger Picture
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP functionality with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) applications into a single cloud solution to transform your business processes.
Therefore to experience a real difference it is important to embrace the complete Dynamics 365 Suite…
Latest Dynamics 365 News and Blogs
By on February 8, 2021
Dynamics 365 Testimonials
For Auger Torque, having a global collaborative team is hugely reducing the R&D time, getting the right product to market faster and stopping us wasting time. With the new optimised process the’re keeping momentum and getting the buy-in from everybody, ensuring all teams have insight into the design, replacing the linear process we had before. “
“That’s the true value of the cloud – you can avoid the issues of people working from home or remotely as long as they have access to a laptop, our cloud-based environment and Office 365 they can continue to be as productive as if they were in the office.”
“Xperience structured the changeover so seamlessly that we scarcely didn’t noticed any disturbance at all, our upgrade has been so seamless and straightforward, we wish we’d done it sooner.”
Kilhorne Bay Seafoods