Dynamics 365 Customer Service allows you to:
- deliver intelligent service and support on any channel
- empower customers and agents with the tools they need to ensure quick and accurate resolution, every time.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service benefits and features
- Manage and track customer issues – Empower customer service/support teams to reach customers faster, improve SLAs and improve customer retention.
- Develop customer loyalty by providing your end-users with personalised service and easily accessible key information at your fingertips.
- Resolve issues quickly using data analysis and predictive care.
- Unify customer service systems into a single source of customer data to simplify agent and customer experiences.
- Use service bots (AI) to increase service availability and free your agents for more high-value interactions.
- Deliver value with every interaction with a complete customer view.
- Automate processes to guarantee optimal outcomes.
- Create upsell or cross-sell opportunities using contextual customer data.
- Give your customers the ability to log into their own account to submit and monitor their support cases and reduce the burden on your customer support. Allow customers to self-serve by searching knowledge base for issue resolution materials and how-to guides.
See the Bigger Picture
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP functionality with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) applications into a single cloud solution to transform your business processes.
Therefore to experience a real difference it is important to embrace the complete Dynamics 365 Suite…
Latest Dynamics 365 News and Blogs
See how our customers are growing their business with Dynamics 365
“We chose Xperience because they have extensive expertise across cyber security, cloud and managed IT. What made them particularly attractive to us was their level of professionalism and integrity. They always bring the latest industry thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude. Most importantly, they have a wealth of experience working with the legal sector, so were able to bring that wisdom to bear when dealing with us.”
“With the integration we were able to eliminate the double-entry of customer information, which helped us clean up our data and make it reliable. We have already identified that 8% of our active customers were not entered on our old CRM, so were never marketed to. Altogether we reduced the time-consuming administration processes, saving around 40% time for every new record we setup.”