Enhance engagement with Dynamics 365 Customer Service Tools
- Manage and track customer issues – Empower customer service/support teams to reach customers faster, improve SLAs and improve customer retention.
- Develop customer loyalty by providing your end-users with personalised service and easily accessible key information at your fingertips.
- Resolve issues quickly using data analysis and predictive care.
- Unify customer service systems into a single source of customer data to simplify agent and customer experiences.
- Use service bots (AI) to increase service availability and free your agents for more high-value interactions.
- Deliver value with every interaction with a complete customer view.
- Automate processes to guarantee optimal outcomes.
- Create upsell or cross-sell opportunities using contextual customer data.
- Give your customers the ability to log into their own account to submit and monitor their support cases and reduce the burden on your customer support. Allow customers to self-serve by searching knowledge base for issue resolution materials and how-to guides.
See the Bigger Picture
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP functionality with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) applications into a single cloud solution to transform your business processes.
Therefore to experience a real difference it is important to embrace the complete Dynamics 365 Suite…
Latest Dynamics 365 News and Blogs
By on February 8, 2021
See how our customers are growing their business with Dynamics 365
For Auger Torque, having a global collaborative team is hugely reducing the R&D time, getting the right product to market faster and stopping us wasting time. With the new optimised process the’re keeping momentum and getting the buy-in from everybody, ensuring all teams have insight into the design, replacing the linear process we had before. “
“That’s the true value of the cloud – you can avoid the issues of people working from home or remotely as long as they have access to a laptop, our cloud-based environment and Office 365 they can continue to be as productive as if they were in the office.”
“Xperience structured the changeover so seamlessly that we scarcely didn’t noticed any disturbance at all, our upgrade has been so seamless and straightforward, we wish we’d done it sooner.”
Kilhorne Bay Seafoods