Enhance engagement with Dynamics 365 Customer Service Tools
- Manage and track customer issues – Empower customer service/support teams to reach customers faster, improve SLAs and improve customer retention.
- Develop customer loyalty by providing your end-users with personalised service and easily accessible key information at your fingertips.
- Resolve issues quickly using data analysis and predictive care.
- Unify customer service systems into a single source of customer data to simplify agent and customer experiences.
- Use service bots (AI) to increase service availability and free your agents for more high-value interactions.
- Deliver value with every interaction with a complete customer view.
- Automate processes to guarantee optimal outcomes.
- Create upsell or cross-sell opportunities using contextual customer data.
- Give your customers the ability to log into their own account to submit and monitor their support cases and reduce the burden on your customer support. Allow customers to self-serve by searching knowledge base for issue resolution materials and how-to guides.
See the Bigger Picture
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP functionality with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) applications into a single cloud solution to transform your business processes.
Therefore to experience a real difference it is important to embrace the complete Dynamics 365 Suite…
Latest Dynamics 365 News and Blogs
By Sylwia Lysakowska on November 24, 2020
See how our customers are growing their business with Dynamics 365
“Xperience structured the changeover so seamlessly that we scarcely didn’t noticed any disturbance at all, our upgrade has been so seamless and straightforward, we wish we’d done it sooner.”
Kilhorne Bay Seafoods
“The most important benefit for us was to be able to improve the sharing of information. We use a lot of Excel spreadsheets. With Office 365 there is a single master document that is always bang up-to-date and which only one person can work on at any one time. So there’s never any risk of having multiple copies or worrying that someone else might have a more up-to-date version.”
“No matter where I am, I can dial into my remote desktop and access everything I need. We’ve been with Xperience for a number of years now. Having quarterly reviews with our Account Manager, Gareth, allows us to look at all of our support hours in line with our contract. It’s great because we have full transparency and know what to expect!”
The Door Store