Enhance engagement with Dynamics 365 Customer Service Tools
- Manage and track customer issues – Empower customer service/support teams to reach customers faster, improve SLAs and improve customer retention.
- Develop customer loyalty by providing your end-users with personalised service and easily accessible key information at your fingertips.
- Resolve issues quickly using data analysis and predictive care.
- Unify customer service systems into a single source of customer data to simplify agent and customer experiences.
- Use service bots (AI) to increase service availability and free your agents for more high-value interactions.
- Deliver value with every interaction with a complete customer view.
- Automate processes to guarantee optimal outcomes.
- Create upsell or cross-sell opportunities using contextual customer data.
- Give your customers the ability to log into their own account to submit and monitor their support cases and reduce the burden on your customer support. Allow customers to self-serve by searching knowledge base for issue resolution materials and how-to guides.
See the Bigger Picture
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP functionality with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) applications into a single cloud solution to transform your business processes.
Therefore to experience a real difference it is important to embrace the complete Dynamics 365 Suite…
Latest Dynamics 365 News and Blogs
See how our customers are growing their business with Dynamics 365
“With the integration we were able to eliminate the double-entry of customer information, which helped us clean up our data and make it reliable. We have already identified that 8% of our active customers were not entered on our old CRM, so were never marketed to. Altogether we reduced the time-consuming administration processes, saving around 40% time for every new record we setup.”
“I remember at year end having to go home and work most of my weekend to make sure that we met the submission deadline. We were so busy focussing on our customers that we didn’t have time to do this as part of your day-to-day work. Now, with the new processes and technology, I can process our year end in 2-3 hrs in an evening. With Sage 200cloud our accounts now go directly to HMRC from Sage and we have cut year end processing times by 80-90%. “
For Auger Torque, having a global collaborative team is hugely reducing the R&D time, getting the right product to market faster and stopping us wasting time. With the new optimised process the’re keeping momentum and getting the buy-in from everybody, ensuring all teams have insight into the design, replacing the linear process we had before. “