We don’t just have a one size fits all approach with our clients. We know every business and IT department is different and so are their requirements.
Not every business or IT manager wants to outsource their entire IT department. Some IT departments just want additional support to help them during busy periods when their teams are over-stretched or to plug capability or skill gaps. We are here to enhance and add stability to your existing operations.
Additional support we offer:
- Complementing additional resources to help reduce bottlenecks
- Freeing up your internal IT team to focus on core activity
- Overflow services to support your IT department during periods of high demand,
- Cover for unforeseen absence such as holidays and illness
- Access to certified, multi-skilled and senior technical expertise
- Help with complex IT issues including cybersecurity
- Strategic guidance, advice and support
- Support of remote sites and satellite office
- Emergency support such as (server failure) – we are here to provide you with remote support or rapid on-site support to get you back up and running
- We can provide our clients with 1st and 2nd frontline support and third line escalation services for more challenging support issues.