Learn more about our Managed IT solutions and how we can help.
Managed IT Support
Your strategic IT partner and expert, providing customised solutions to suit your business.
Having the right support in place is vital to ensure that your business runs smoothly as IT can introduce unnecessary business risk due to cyber security threats, system reliability, backup integrity and ever evolving legislative requirements. Your IT strategy needs to be pro-actively managed and strategically led and that’s where Xperience can help.
At Xperience, we’ll take responsibility for your entire infrastructure to ensure that you’re maximising existing technologies and capabilities, whilst helping to drive your business forward through a strategic partnership so that you can focus on commercial success.
We aren’t your typical Managed IT provider – we design and implement systems, processes and technologies which drive customer satisfaction and industry leading response times, backed by our team of highly experienced and local engineers. If you need us, you can give us a call, send us an email or use our highly intuitive online support portal, which includes a comprehensive knowledge base and access to live chat.
Over 95% of our customers would recommend us and that’s not simply because of our response times or the quality of our services, it’s also about our people – who strive to understand your business in detail.
What We Will Deliver
Industry leading systems and tools
We have developed rigorous processes, procedures and technologies in accordance with industry standards such as ITIL and ISO 27001:2013 to ensure that we’re delivering an efficient, friendly and secure service. And, as a Partner to many industry leading vendors such as Microsoft, Citrix, IBM, Lenovo, Dell, Cisco, Proofpoint and Sophos (to name a few!) we’re always working to ensure that you have access to the latest technologies.
Your Client Account Manager
Our friendly and highly experienced Client Account Management team will work with you to ensure that you’re getting the most out of your investment, whilst also working closely with the helpdesk and professional services teams on your behalf to address and investigate any issues or concerns, analyse common support trends, provide quotations and manage your renewals – so that you have one less thing to worry about!
Leading Industry Service Levels
Through the adoption of the latest technologies, we monitor and analyse the performance of our services in real time to ensure that we’re there for you, when you need us the most – whether it’s by telephone, email, through live chat or a ticket submitted via our online helpdesk. We’re also slightly different, because we’ve invested and developed highly innovative Robots which analyse the content of your support solutions, so that we can automatically escalate issues of concern, share your feedback with our management team in real time, re-route your ticket to the correct department – and more. That’s why 95% of our customers would recommend us.
Access to Expertise
Our highly experienced and accredited engineering teams have extensive knowledge of industry leading technologies from a vast range of vendors, including Microsoft, Cisco, Citrix, Lenovo, IBM, Proofpoint, Sophos and Veeam, but we don’t stop there – we’re always learning. We live and breathe technology and that’s why we’re constantly working to adopt and invest in the latest technologies.
Predictable and affordable support models
At Xperience, we give you peace of mind through a simple and transparent pricing model, which includes automated monthly reports to highly contract utilisation and support trends. We don’t bury hidden fees in small print and therefore you won’t have any unpleasant surprises and you will only ever pay for what you need.
Areas of support (examples)
- Scaling up and down to meet changing needs
- Complementing additional resources to help reduce bottlenecks
- Freeing up your internal IT team to focus on core activity
- Overflow services to support your IT department by picking up the excess during periods of high demand helping to reduce waiting and resolution times.
- Cover for unforeseen absence such as holidays and illness
- Additional manpower and access to skills you don’t have for activity such as large projects and project roll outs
- Xperience provides access to certified, multi-skilled and senior technical expertise
- Help with complex IT issues including cybersecurity
- Strategic guidance, advice and support
- Support of remote sites and satellite office
- Emergency support such as (server failure) – we are here to provide you with remote support or rapid on-site support to get you back up and running
- We can provide our clients with 1st and 2nd frontline support and third line escalation services for more challenging support issues
We’ve driven by innovation, digital transformation and exceptional customer experiences, so in recent years we’ve changed beyond recognition through continuous service improvement. As a strategic partner, we’re constantly working to review the latest technologies for our clients, because they’re at the heart of everything we do.
- We’re passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience and that’s why 95% of our clients would recommend us.
- We’ve invested heavily in the latest systems and technologies (we’ve even built our own!) to ensure that we’re providing our clients with consistent service levels, whilst availing of the latest technologies.
- We support over 350 clients, of all sizes – and we’re constantly growing
- We’re accredited by industry leaders such as Microsoft, Veeam, Sophos & Citrix
- We’re Microsoft Hosting Partner of the Year
- We’re ISO 27001:2013 certified, ensuring the highest level of security and privacy
- We’re agile, methodical and innovative thinkers
- Highly experienced and certified team
- Our average support call is <15mins
How We Will Work With You
Xperience uses a well-proven solution architecture methodology to ensure that our clients get the solutions that match their business and commercial objectives. We will undertake an in-depth physical and remote technical audit, with a follow-up meetings to whiteboard and design your digital transformation journey. Through this process, we can help you identify ways to improve efficiencies, identify cost reduction opportunities and provide recommendations on how you can improve business security, resilience, redundancy and performance.
- Identification of business requirements, objectives and business pain points
- Technical site audit, with the creation of an asset register
- Connectivity review
- Solution architecture
- Project plan, investment plan
- Customer Collaboration
- Technical sign off, both internal and external
- Network LAN, WAN & Wireless Deployment
- Installation & configuration of hardware components
- User, data and third party application migration
- Pro-Deployment testing
- Go-live, with on premise and remote support (Go Live Assist)
- Performance and user utilisation monitoring
- Project documentation
- Introduction to the Customer Success Team and/or Helpdesk Service
Project Sign Off
Getting the most out of your technology
We want to make sure that our clients make the best use of their technology and that’s why we provide regular on-going training, free webinars and access to our comprehensive technical knowledge base. In addition, highly customised one on one training solutions can be delivered to your employees. To view our latest webinar recordings click here.
Our Onboarding Process
To ensure that your transition is as effortless as possible, our technical support teams will work closely with your existing IT provider to transition services, asset information, documentation and authentication details, which are securely stored in line with our ISO 27001:2013 security processes .