As part of your digital transformation strategy, our highly experienced consultants will work with you to identify all of the moving parts, including hardware, software, telephony, services or changes to your businesses processes.
Ensure the successful development and implementation of your digital transformation journey.
Our team will provide you with strategically-driven advice, to ensure the successful development and implementation of your digital transformation journey, by focusing on business risk, productivity, security, resilience, performance, customer and legislative/compliance requirements.
At Xperience, we take a consultative approach with our clients. We will work with you to understand your long and short-term goals and your aspirations so that we can create a roadmap that delivers against your commercial objectives. We will detail step by step how you will get there. We don’t take a ‘one size fits all approach’ with our clients, we look at what they need and we deliver the best solution. We are transparent and don’t set a standard number of days for our clients. So whether you are an SME looking for an initial consultation and project delivery, or an IT manager with an in-house team, looking to expand on your existing skillsets and capabilities or you are needing guidance for more tactical activity, we are here to help.
Our Consultancy Strategy
Xperience uses a well-proven solution architecture methodology to ensure that our clients get the solutions that match their business and commercial objectives. We will undertake an in-depth physical and remote technical audit, with a follow-up meetings to whiteboard and design your digital transformation journey. Through this process, we can help you identify ways to improve efficiencies, identify cost reduction opportunities and provide recommendations on how you can improve business security, resilience, redundancy and performance.
- Identification of business requirements, objectives and business pain points
- Technical site audit, with the creation of an asset register
- Connectivity review
- Develop and refine scope quality schedule and costs
- Plan procurement, risk management and integrations
- Develop project plan inc solutions architecture and required resources
- Change management
- Development of roadmap
- Project plan sign off
- Network LAN, WAN & Wireless Deployment
- Installation & configuration of hardware components
- User, data and third party application migration
- Pro-Deployment testing
- Go live, with on premise and remote support (Go Live Assist)
- Performance and user utilisation monitoring
- Project documentation
- Introduction to the Customer Success Team and/or Helpdesk Service
- Project Sign Off
Request a Call back
Learn more about our IT Consultancy and how we can help.