Due to the nature of the legal sector, working on billable time, against the clock is quite often the norm, so the resilience of systems and streamlined processes is vital, ensuring they are always operational to meet those stringent deadlines. The cost and impact of systems being down or manual processes hindering speed of response could be huge, not only financially but to a firm’s reputation.
Owing to the confidentiality and sensitive nature of client data, security is key; it is essential therefore to know that your systems are secure from cyber-attacks. Cyber-crime is a growing concern for the legal sector. In fact, according to Gartner, UK law firms reported a loss of £731,250 of client money to cyber-crime in 2019. There is therefore a huge demand in the industry to ensure systems are always on, and data is always secure, to meet not only client’s expectations but also employees.
Our IT Solutions for Law Firms
For over 15 years, we have worked with legal firms, we understand the confidential nature of the industry and regulatory requirements. We have helped many firms embrace digital transformation to ensure they have resilient systems and processes, first class security, complete integration of existing systems while allowing them the flexibility and peace of mind to work from any place at any time.
What we can do for you:
- Resilient & robust cloud platforms – 100% facility up time
- Security options – ranging from Two Factor Authentication, data encryption and our ISO 27001/2013 certification; Security as a Service offering, penetration testing, Intrusion prevention etc.
- Integration – you may use case management software, Microsoft 365 (formerly office 365) or Voice Dictation, we understand how these integrate and interact to ensure systems work smoothly.
- Work remotely – We understand that the office is not always where you need to be, so we can ensure you have the right systems and security in place to enable you to work from anywhere at any time.
Managed IT Solutions
- Protect your sensitive legal data from cyber attacks
- Ensure that your systems keep running and downtime is kept to a minimum
- Remove the financial overhead of maintaining an IT department
- Ensure data protection and compliance with best-in-class security solutions
- Get more done in less time with a wealth of tools available to help increase productivity
- Reduce the time spent on a case, with a solution designed to facilitate collaboration and teamwork
- Integrate with your existing systems
- work from anywhere at any time