Learn more about how Microsoft Dynamics 365 can help your business.
Be more flexible, more productive, more insight driven and more agile.
WHY DYNAMICS 365?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 is unique in the market as it offers a single platform that maximises productivity, business intelligence, collaboration and security – elements that play a key role in any digital transformation programme. Dynamics 365 also offers the advantage of integrating with the Office 365 suite of applications. Get more from your systems with:
- A single application to run your business
- Real time business insights
- Silos broken down for improved collaboration
- Flexibility to work from anywhere, at anytime
- Streamlined operations to deliver products on time and budget
WHAT MAKES IT DIFFERENT?
Microsoft Dynamics 365 applications seamlessly integrate with key Office 365 applications including Outlook, Teams, Sharepoint and PowerBI without clients having to purchase additional development tools for integration. Office 365 and SharePoint strengthens the core benefits of Microsoft Dynamics 365 with their integration allowing our clients to extract data from email conversations to actionable tasks and shared documents.
Customer data, compliance and security via UK data centres
Microsoft has three UK data centres and they offer a 99.9% SLA. Businesses in the UK who are GDPR compliant are required by law to store their data in a specific location, such as within the UK or EU but can depend on Microsoft’s expanding network of data centres to ensure they remain compliant.
HOW IT HELPS YOU
Dynamics 365 helps businesses by engaging customers, optimising operations, empowering and connecting employees.
- Create an end-to-end view of your business – Manage your financials, automate your supply chain and keep projects on time and under budgets for a streamlined operation with profitability gains.
- Transform your customer relationships – With Dynamics 365 for Sales you can streamline and automate processes to maximise productivity, giving your salespeople more time to sell – imagine the impact that could have on your sales revenues
- Improve service delivery – Solve the problem before it even arises and deliver personalised service with real time metrics. Enabling you to identify behavioural trends anticipate needs.
- Deliver more high-quality leads – Empower your sales team – sell more with intelligent insights allowing you to predict customer needs, cross and up-sell and drive loyalty.
- Drive efficiencies – Optimise scheduling, resource management and inventory to get the job done right first time.
- Ensure project profitability – Keep the projects on time and budget with effective scheduling and resource management.
- Work smarter, not harder. Do you constantly switch between multiple systems to manage your accounting and supply chain? Do you find it difficult to pull reports that give you the information and insight you need? If you answer yes to these questions, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is the perfect solution for you.
With one central system for your ERP and CRM bringing together data and with the application of intelligence, you can access untapped information across your business including sales, customer acquisition, customer service and operations. With access to better data, you will be able to make better business decisions and transform processes which will enhance the customer experience and allow you to add more value to them.