Empower your field service staff and improve your customer service with Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Field Service. Offering comprehensive service management functionality including service call processing and resource scheduling, it’s the ideal solution for organisations looking to add functionality to an existing ERP or CRM solution.
Empower field service agents
- Use connected data to detect and solve problems faster.
- Automate work orders/ jobs, scheduling, and dispatching.
- Optimise agent scheduling with route planning to increase the number of jobs that can be undertaken in a day and minimise unnecessary travel time.
- Reduce costs using predictive maintenance.
- Boost on-site efficiency by providing field service agents with mobile access to office data.
- Access work orders/jobs data offline available giving field service agents full access to information even when internet access is limited or unavailable.
- Share service asset history with field-based operatives, manage job tasks/steps take photographs and obtain on-site customer signatures.
- Personalise your service by understanding customer preferences and history.
- Provide customers with real-time field service agent location tracking and appointment reminders.
- Quickly and easily share quotes, contracts, and scheduling information.
- Allow customers to self-schedule appointments and monitor service with a customer portal.
See the Bigger Picture
Microsoft Dynamics 365 combines CRM and ERP functionality with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365) applications into a single cloud solution to transform your business processes.
Therefore to experience a real difference it is important to embrace the complete Dynamics 365 Suite…
See how we helped businesses to drive efficiency with Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 Testimonials
“Xperience structured the changeover so seamlessly that we scarcely didn’t noticed any disturbance at all, our upgrade has been so seamless and straightforward, we wish we’d done it sooner.”
Kilhorne Bay Seafoods
“The most important benefit for us was to be able to improve the sharing of information. We use a lot of Excel spreadsheets. With Office 365 there is a single master document that is always bang up-to-date and which only one person can work on at any one time. So there’s never any risk of having multiple copies or worrying that someone else might have a more up-to-date version.”
“No matter where I am, I can dial into my remote desktop and access everything I need. We’ve been with Xperience for a number of years now. Having quarterly reviews with our Account Manager, Gareth, allows us to look at all of our support hours in line with our contract. It’s great because we have full transparency and know what to expect!”
The Door Store
Get in touch with our experts
Live chat or phone us
Talk to our experts now