Cloud drives digital transformation
Our cloud computing solution allows our clients to use our infrastructure to host files, folders and/or applications within our data centre, so that they can work from any device and any location. Our solutions are proven to reduce costs, simplify internal IT needs, whilst improving business resilience and uptime allowing our clients to attain ‘always on’ IT backed by our industry leading service level agreements.
Our solution includes the full spectrum of cloud services from public, private and hybrid cloud and encompasses patch management through to security products and real-time system monitoring.
We design, develop and deliver transformational cloud solutions including public, private and hybrid cloud which provides increased security, resilience, scalability and agility.
- Benefit from scalable computing power removing the need to invest and maintain expensive infrastructure.
- Support the development, testing, deployment, and management of applications and services
- Leverage exceptional levels of redundancy, resilience and performance
The latest cybersecurity solutions to help you grow with confidence and build cyber resilience from the inside out.
- Real-time attack detection and mitigation
- Anti-virus, anti-spam and ransomware protection
- Real-time monitoring and alerting
- Patch management and vulnerability scanning
We operate four cloud computing platforms across the UK which are built to deliver 100% uptime, increase security, productivity and resilience.
- Highly resilient N+1 architecture
- ISO 27001: 2013 certified
- 100% renewable energy
Protect your business, data and reputation including confidentiality integrity and availability from cybersecurity threats, hardware failure and human error whilst maintaining regulatory compliance.
- Backup solutions for laptops, desktops and servers
- Veeam backup for Microsoft 365, formerly Office 365
- Highly redundant and resilient backup infrastructure
- Fast, flexible, reliable backup and recovery
Moving to the cloud could help you to achieve your business goals by providing improved flexibility, efficiency, reliability and security, while reducing IT and business costs for an improved return on investment.
“The most important benefit for us was to be able to improve the sharing of information. We use a lot of Excel spreadsheets. With Office 365 there is a single master document that is always bang up-to-date and which only one person can work on at any one time. So there’s never any risk of having multiple copies or worrying that someone else might have a more up-to-date version.”
“No matter where I am, I can dial into my remote desktop and access everything I need. We’ve been with Xperience for a number of years now. Having quarterly reviews with our Account Manager, Gareth, allows us to look at all of our support hours in line with our contract. It’s great because we have full transparency and know what to expect!”
The Door Store
“The biggest benefit of Xperience Support for me personally is that it’s freed me to get on with the running of the business. I used to be tied up with all manner of time-consuming IT tasks. Now, I simply ring the guys at Xperience and say: ‘I need this doing, can you do it?’ And I know I can just forget about it, it’s no longer my problem.”
Get in touch with our experts
Live chat or phone us
Talk to our experts now