4th December 2023 9:00am
||Lisburn (Northern Ireland) or Peterborough (Cambridgeshire)
||£19,642 per annum
||Full Time (36.25 hours per week)
We are undergoing an exciting time in our evolution and now seek an ambitious and driven Business Applications Trainee Technician (Business Central) to join the team.
Joining an established Business Applications Support Team, you will gain experience and training in the delivery of best-in-class ERP application support to our growing customer base. Developing skills and knowledge in Business Central, you will provide 1st line technical support and solutions to our clients through our online helpdesk, telephone and by email.
As a Trainee at Xperience, your career development is a top priority to us! You will receive on the job product training and regular shadowing of more experienced colleagues. You will also attend workshops run by our in-house Learning and Development Advisor to develop your soft skills. In addition, you will have access to our online learning and development platform, Skillsoft, with courses available to develop your customer service skills.
- Provide level 1 technical/application support to both internal and external stakeholders
- Work to deliver on Service Level Agreements and ensuring that all support incidents are accurately recorded
- Deliver a high level of customer satisfaction by acting as the primary point of contact for all new support incidents received through our helpdesk, email, telephone or live chat
- Use the helpdesk management system to log tickets for internal and external stakeholders, where raised by telephone
- Perform initial investigation and where required, escalating the incident to experienced Business Applications Support team members, ensuring high levels of customer care
- Triage all new support requests by reviewing and modifying ticket subjects, priority, department, associated service level agreement and contractual requirements
- Refer client requests for advice & consultation to Business Applications and Commercial teams
- Take responsibility for one’s own professional development, through continuous learning, to ensure that any contractual or partnership accreditations or certifications are achieved
- Collaborate with peers and other areas of the business to increase internal product and service knowledge
To apply, candidates must submit a fully completed application form. CVs and covering letters will not be considered and should not be submitted.
Click the 'Apply Now ' button below to begin the application process and download the application form template ready to complete.
We reserve the right to close the vacancy before the listed closing date, when we are in receipt of sufficient applications. Should you wish to apply for this post, you are advised to complete and submit your application as soon as possible.
- Previous experience in a customer service role
- A working knowledge of MS Office packages such as Outlook, Word & Excel
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade A*-C or 9-4 (or equivalent)
- A passion for using technology to help customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop with the ability to manage your own workload
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Valid Right to Work in the UK (We do not currently hold a visa sponsorship licence)
- A degree in Information Technology or a related discipline
- Previous workplace experience working in an IT/Professional Services organisation
- Previous experience in an internal or external facing helpdesk support team
- Previous hands-on experience with ticket management systems e.g., ConnectWise
Further Information (Download)