Like you, in an effort to save money, many companies are reducing their training budgets. Before you make a decision, let us show you the true cost of cutting your training and the benefits of employee training.
Why Choose Act Training From Xperience?
When you choose us, you can rest assured you’re in safe hands. We are an accredited Act Premier Trainer, a status only given to four UK partners, which demonstrates our ability to deliver effective and personalised Act training courses to ensure maximum benefits from your software.
- Courses on all versions of Act CRM (from Sage Act 2000)
- Training that caters for all experience levels
- Recognised expertise in providing guidance and technical support implementing Act
- A total of 15 Partner of the Year awards in its 18 years as an Act Business Partner
New to CRM?
Find out all you need to know about buying and implementing a CRM solution with our ‘CRM Buyers Guide’:
- How to choose the right CRM software
- What to look for in a supplier
- Tips for implementation success
- How to “future proof” your investment
Latest Act CRM News & Blogs
By Simon Fovargue on April 14, 2019
See how we helped businesses to drive efficiency with Act
For Auger Torque, having a global collaborative team is hugely reducing the R&D time, getting the right product to market faster and stopping us wasting time. With the new optimised process the’re keeping momentum and getting the buy-in from everybody, ensuring all teams have insight into the design, replacing the linear process we had before. “
“That’s the true value of the cloud – you can avoid the issues of people working from home or remotely as long as they have access to a laptop, our cloud-based environment and Office 365 they can continue to be as productive as if they were in the office.”
“Xperience structured the changeover so seamlessly that we scarcely didn’t noticed any disturbance at all, our upgrade has been so seamless and straightforward, we wish we’d done it sooner.”
Kilhorne Bay Seafoods