Like you, in an effort to save money, many companies are reducing their training budgets. Before you make a decision, let us show you the true cost of cutting your training and the benefits of employee training.
Why Choose Act Training From Xperience?
When you choose us, you can rest assured you’re in safe hands. We are an accredited Act Premier Trainer, a status only given to four UK partners, which demonstrates our ability to deliver effective and personalised Act training courses to ensure maximum benefits from your software.
- Courses on all versions of Act CRM (from Sage Act 2000)
- Training that caters for all experience levels
- Recognised expertise in providing guidance and technical support implementing Act
- A total of 15 Partner of the Year awards in its 18 years as an Act Business Partner
New to CRM?
Find out all you need to know about buying and implementing a CRM solution with our ‘CRM Buyers Guide’:
- How to choose the right CRM software
- What to look for in a supplier
- Tips for implementation success
- How to “future proof” your investment
Latest Act CRM News & Blogs
By Simon Fovargue on April 14, 2019
See how we helped businesses to drive efficiency with Act
“We chose Xperience because they have extensive expertise across cyber security, cloud and managed IT. What made them particularly attractive to us was their level of professionalism and integrity. They always bring the latest industry thinking with a ‘can do’ attitude. Most importantly, they have a wealth of experience working with the legal sector, so were able to bring that wisdom to bear when dealing with us.”
“With the integration we were able to eliminate the double-entry of customer information, which helped us clean up our data and make it reliable. We have already identified that 8% of our active customers were not entered on our old CRM, so were never marketed to. Altogether we reduced the time-consuming administration processes, saving around 40% time for every new record we setup.”